Farm to Barn
Wednesday, August 9th, 2017
- Time: 6pm-8:30pm
- Location: Larson Barn – Colorado Highway 131, Steamboat Springs, CO 80477
- Price: SOLD OUT
- Parking: Parking at Larson Barn is limited so please consider carpooling. There will be parking attendants to help guide you to a spot upon arrival.
- Hotel Shuttles: Many Steamboat Springs hotels offer complimentary shuttle service in town – check directly with your hotel.
- Bus Transit: Steamboat Springs offers a free local bus transit service throughout the City of Steamboat Springs . It operates daily around town and between downtown and the Ski Resort Mountain Base area. See the schedule here.
- Lodging Partners: See our partners here.
- Menu Notes: Please note, we only offer set menus for each event, and as a general rule we are not able to offer substitutions. We are able to make an exception for allergies only if the ingredient in question is something that we can easily leave out of a dish, such as nuts or bread.
More Info: Age 21+ | Dinner
The Steamboat Wine Festival kicks off with the annual Farm to Barn Wine Dinner. Proceeds from this event benefit STARS – Steamboat Adaptive Recreational Sports programs for youth and adults with disabilities.
Locally sourced five course meal, custom crafted by top chefs from and all paired with boutique wines at each course and served in the stunning Larson’s party barn.
All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. No one under 21 will be admitted, must show valid photo ID. The Festival urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.