Four Points Dinner
Saturday, August 12th, 2017
- Time: 7pm-9pm
- Price: $160 — BUY TICKETS HERE
- Location: Four Points Lodge – 2305 Mt Werner Cir, Steamboat Springs
- Meeting time: 5:30PM.
- Meeting location: Guests will have access to the gondola beginning at 5:30 pm so that they may partake in the cocktail hour with appetizers beginning at 6pm. All guests must be seated by 7pm. Please allow between 20-30 minutes for arrival from the base of the gondola to the venue.
- Menu Notes: Please note, we only offer set menus for each Seminar, and as a general rule we are not able to offer substitutions. We are able to make an exception for allergies only if the ingredient in question is something that we can easily leave out of a dish, such as nuts or bread.
- Please advise us if you or your guest(s) have any food allergies by sending an email by Wednesday, August 9th. Send email.
More Info: Age 21+ | Indoor | Dinner & Tasting | Wine
Enjoy an educational wine dinner with breathtaking views of Steamboat and beyond! Start with a gondola ride up the mountain, where a shuttle will be waiting to transport you to Four Points Lodge. Dinner will begin with appetizers paired with a sparkling wine, and proceed to a seated four-course dinner. The chef worked with Sommelier Stephanie Earthman Baird to craft tasty combinations. Baird, a Certified Wine Educator, will be on hand to discuss the five wines (including one library wine), infuse wine and food pairing tips, and mingle with guests. Join us for a beautiful evening!
Passed hors d’oeuvres paired with wine
Assorted Cheeses, Cured Meat, Warm Olives
Mixed Baby Greens with Julienne Asian Pear, Red Grapes, Gorgonzola Crumbles and
Pecans with Poppy Seed, Pomegranate Dressing
Lamb Shank Brasato
Braised Lamb Shank, Garlic, Red Wine, Pearl Onions, Roasted Root Vegetables,
Celeriac Puree, Fresh Rosemary Gremolata
Lemon Berry Mascarpone Cake
*Menu subject to change.
Guests will have access to the gondola beginning at 5:30 pm so that they may partake in the cocktail hour with appetizers beginning at 6pm. All guests must be seated by 7pm. Please allow between 20-30 minutes for arrival from the base of the gondola to the venue.
All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. No one under 21 will be admitted, must show valid photo ID. The Festival urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.