It’s A Mimosa Morning
Sunday, August 13th, 2017
- Time: 10am-1pm
- Location: Hazie’s Restaurant at Thunderhead Lodge – 2305 Mt. Werner Circle Steamboat Springs
- Price: $95 — BUY TICKETS HERE
- Meeting time: 9:45AM.
- Meeting location: At Information Center, across from the coffee café by the gondola
- Please note, we only offer set menus for each Seminar, and as a general rule we are not able to offer substitutions. We are able to make an exception for allergies only if the ingredient in question is something that we can easily leave out of a dish, such as nuts or bread.
- Menu Notes: Please advise us if you or your guest(s) have any food allergies by sending an email by Wednesday, August 9th. Send email.
More Info: Age 21+ | Outdoor & Indoor | Brunch | Mountain Hiking Attire
Lace up your hiking boots and hit the trails for this energizing and enjoyable trek. Beginning with a Gondola ride to Thunderhead, Steamboat Resort Ambassadors will guide you through scenic views of Mt. Werner and the Yampa Valley following the Vista Nature Trail, one of the most beautiful in Steamboat Springs. Following the hike, share your memories over mimosas and a delicious brunch in this beautiful restaurant.
Please allow up to 3 hours for the hike and brunch. Hikers will meet at the Information Center on Gondola Square at 9:30am, and then it’s time to hit the trails! Limited space, as we want you to enjoy the hike without a crowd.
Address: 2305 Mt. Werner Circle Steamboat Springs, CO 80487.
New to the Festival? Learn more about the event (location, parking, etc).
All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. No one under 21 will be admitted, must show valid photo ID. The Festival urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.
More about Hazie’s Restaurant: A Culinary delight with an incredible view. This will be no ordinary brunch.