August 11, 2017
- Time: 4-7pm
- Price: $85 — BUY TICKETS HERE
- Location: Downtown Steamboat Springs
- Check-in opens at 2pm at Bud Werner Library
- Parking: There is on-street paid metered parking available in Downtown Steamboat Springs.
- Hotel Shuttles: Many Steamboat Springs hotels offer complimentary shuttle service in town – check directly with your hotel.
- Bus Transit: Steamboat Springs offers a free local bus transit service throughout the City of Steamboat Springs . It operates daily around town and between downtown and the Ski Resort Mountain Base area. See the schedule here.
- Last Call: 6:50 PM
- Lodging Partners: See our partners here.
- Menu Notes: Please note, we only offer set menus for each event, and as a general rule we are not able to offer substitutions. We are able to make an exception for allergies only if the ingredient in question is something that we can easily leave out of a dish, such as nuts or bread.
Can I bring my children and/or pets?
Without exception, no children or pets are allowed to attend any Festival events. This is an adult-only, over-21 festival; IDs will be required to verify age and all adults will be clearly marked as attendees and participants. This rule applies to infants in strollers or baby carriers.
How many wineries/spirits will there be?
While there will not be wine available for purchase at the festival, we do encourage you to visit the local stores to purchase your favorite wines from the event. Hold onto your Festival Guide so you have a list of your personal favorites.
Can I purchase wine at the festival?
Colorado law prohibits the sale of wine at the festival. However, please visit the local State stores to purchase your favorite wines. Hold onto your Festival Guide so you have a list of your personal favorites.
Will there be food?
Yes, there will be small food samples prepared by 20+ local restaurants.
Is there a designated driver program?
We will offer a designated driver ticket for this event, the tickets are discounted to half-price; attendees will receive different credentials and no wine glass for the event.
What if there is inclement weather?
We will do our best to run the event as planned. The event will most likely be held, rain or shine, just like a sporting event. The mountain outdoors can be unpredictable in the summer so dress accordingly.
More Info: Age 21+ | Indoor & Outdoor | Walk-Around Tasting | Wine | Beer | Spirits | Small Food Samples
One of the signature events of the Steamboat Wine Festival, the Stroll of Steamboat, takes patrons on a tour down Main Street and along the beautiful Yampa River to mingle, nibble, and sip wine, spirits and craft beers at the great restaurants and local retailers in Downtown Steamboat Springs. Each Stroll stop presents a different selection of wines, beers, or spirits and delicious culinary morsels, allowing patrons to acquaint themselves with the variety of enchanting establishments that Steamboat has to offer. View the map.
New to the Festival? Learn more about the event.
All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. No one under 21 will be admitted, must show valid photo ID. The Festival urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.