Thunderhead Hike & Hops (for the Novice)
Saturday, August 12th, 2017
- Location: Thunderhead Lodge – 2305 Mt. Werner Circle Steamboat Springs
- Time: 10am-1pm
- Price: $100 — BUY TICKETS HERE
- Speaker: Cole Karchner
- Meeting time: 9:30AM.
- Meeting location: At the Information Center, across from the coffee café by the gondola.
- Menu Notes: Please note, we only offer set menus for each Seminar, and as a general rule we are not able to offer substitutions. We are able to make an exception for allergies only if the ingredient in question is something that we can easily leave out of a dish, such as nuts or bread.
- Please advise us if you or your guest(s) have any food allergies by sending an email by Wednesday, August 9th. Send email.
More Info: Age 21+ | Outdoor & Indoor | Lunch & Tasting | Beer | Mountain Hiking Attire
Lace up your hiking boots and hit the trails for this energizing and enjoyable trek. Beginning with a Gondola ride to Thunderhead, Steamboat Resort Ambassadors will guide you through scenic views of Mt. Werner and the Yampa Valley following the Vista Nature Trail, one of the most beautiful in Steamboat Springs. Following the hike, enjoy a delicious lunch and tasting of frosty brews – a picture perfect ending. Hikes are much more rewarding when you know there’s beer at the end of the trail!
Geared for the beginner level, this hike is approximately 1 mile long. Please allow up to 3 hours for the hike and lunch. Hikers will meet at the Information Center in Gondola Square at 9:30am, and then it’s time to hit the trails! Limited space, as we want you to enjoy the hike without a crowd.
Address: 2305 Mt. Werner Circle Steamboat Springs, CO 80487.
New to the Festival? Learn more about the event here (location, parking, etc).
All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. No one under 21 will be admitted, must show valid photo ID. The Festival urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.
More about Thunderhead Lodge: Thunderhead lodge sits atop Steamboat Resort’s Gondola at 9,080 ft.