August 12, 2017 — SOLD OUT
- Time: 3-6pm
- Price: SOLD OUT
- Location: Gondola Square
- Parking: Steamboat Resort offers free and paid parking. Paid parking is available for $5 daily between 7am – 3pm at the Gondola Square Parking structure located next to Gondola Transit Center. Free parking is available in the Knoll lot. Please visit the Steamboat Resort website for the parking map and further information here.
- Hotel Shuttles: Many Steamboat Springs hotels offer complimentary shuttle service in town – check directly with your hotel.
- Bus Transit: Steamboat Springs offers a free local bus transit service throughout the City of Steamboat Springs . It operates daily around town and between downtown and the Ski Resort Mountain Base area. See the schedule here.
- Last Call: 5:50 PM
- Lodging Partners: See our partners here.
- Menu Notes: Please note, we only offer set menus for each event, and as a general rule we are not able to offer substitutions. We are able to make an exception for allergies only if the ingredient in question is something that we can easily leave out of a dish, such as nuts or bread.
Can I bring my children and/or pets?
Without exception, no children or pets are allowed to attend any Festival events. This is an adult-only, over-21 festival; IDs will be required to verify age and all adults will be clearly marked as attendees and participants. This rule applies to infants in strollers or baby carriers.
How many wineries/spirits will there be?
While there will not be wine available for purchase at the festival, we do encourage you to visit the local stores to purchase your favorite wines from the event. Hold onto your Festival Guide so you have a list of your personal favorites.
Can I purchase wine at the festival?
Colorado law prohibits the sale of wine at the festival. However, please visit the local State stores to purchase your favorite wines. Hold onto your Festival Guide so you have a list of your personal favorites.
Will there be food?
Yes, there will be small food samples prepared by 20+ local restaurants.
Is there a designated driver program?
We will offer a designated driver ticket for this event, the tickets are discounted to half-price; attendees will receive different credentials and no wine glass for the event.
What if there is inclement weather?
We will do our best to run the event as planned. The event will most likely be held, rain or shine, just like a sporting event. The mountain outdoors can be unpredictable in the summer so dress accordingly.
More Info: Age 21+ | Outdoor | Wine | Beer | Spirits | Small Food Samples
The grand finale of the weekend! The Toast of Steamboat hosts an impressive selection of domestic and international wines, premium craft beer and spirits, gourmet food purveyors, and live music. As the largest gathering of the Festival, this event features over 500 different wines and 20+ local restaurants. The Toast sits at the base of the mountain in beautiful Gondola Square providing a picture-perfect setting for the signature event of the weekend.
All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. No one under 21 will be admitted, must show valid photo ID. The Festival urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.