Warrior & the Wine
Friday, August 11th, 2017
- Location: Thunderhead Lodge
- Time: 10am- 1pm
- Price: $85 — BUY TICKETS HERE
- Capacity: 20
- Meeting Time: 9:30AM
- Meeting Location: At the Information Center, across from the coffee café by the gondola
- Please note that there are several yoga events in the area. Be sure to check in with Veronica at the information center, located at the base of the gondola. Your yoga instructor is Michele Meyer.
- Menu Notes: Please note, we only offer set menus for each event, and as a general rule we are not able to offer substitutions. We are able to make an exception for allergies only if the ingredient in question is something that we can easily leave out of a dish, such as nuts or bread.
- Please advise us if you or your guest(s) have any food allergies by sending an email by Wednesday, August 9th. Send email.
More Info: Age 21+ | Outdoor & Indoor | Lunch & Tasting | Wine | Yoga Attire
Join us for an invigorating outdoor yoga practice at the top of Mt. Werner. Lead by Michele Meyer, certified yoga instructor and personal trainer, this flow-style class will get your heart pumping and muscles lengthened while you enjoy the sunshine and fresh air at 9,000ft! All levels are welcome, no previous yoga experience necessary. Following the yoga session, attendees will enjoy a scrumptious lunch at Thunderhead Lodge, complemented with a delightful wine selection.
Patrons are asked to meet at the base of the Gondola at 9:30am. Please allow at least two hours for yoga and lunch. We encourage guests to bring yoga mats and to wear comfortable clothing. Space is limited!
New to the Festival? Learn more about the event here (location, parking, etc).
All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. No one under 21 will be admitted, must show valid photo ID. The Festival urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.
More about Thunderhead Lodge: Thunderhead lodge sits atop Steamboat Resort’s Gondola at 9,080 ft.