Wine on the Mountain — SOLD OUT
Thursday, August 10, 2017
- Time: 5-7:30pm
- Price: SOLD OUT
- Location: Thunderhead Lodge, Top of the Gondola
- Parking: There is a free and paid parking option available. Learn more here.
- Hotel Shuttles: Many Steamboat Springs hotels offer complimentary shuttle service in town – check directly with your hotel.
- Bus Transit: Steamboat Springs offers a free local bus transit service throughout the City of Steamboat Springs . It operates daily around town and between downtown and the Ski Resort Mountain Base area. See the schedule here.
- Last Call: 7:20 PM
- Lodging Partners: See our partners here.
- Menu Notes: Please note, we only offer set menus for each event, and as a general rule we are not able to offer substitutions. We are able to make an exception for allergies only if the ingredient in question is something that we can easily leave out of a dish, such as nuts or bread.
More Info: Age 21+ | Indoor | Wine | Beer | Spirits | Heavy Appetizers
Be whisked away on a picturesque gondola ride from Steamboat’s base to the top of the mountain for an unforgettable evening at Steamboat’s Wine on the Mountain. As the sun sets over Yampa Valley, you’ll be in a food and wine bliss. Only the best of the best wines will be featured here, along with impressive culinary feats from the top chefs of Steamboat Resort. This event is a unique chance to spend one-on-one time with your favorite winery, listen to live music, and enjoy the remarkable views at the top of Mt. Werner. Along with a great selection of international and domestic wines, you will also have the opportunity to sample beers and fine spirits. This memorable evening makes the kickoff celebration the talk of the weekend.
All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. No one under 21 will be admitted, must show valid photo ID. The Festival urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.